The Eternal State

Links: Amazon BOOKS - Print & Kindle | PDF Books | Racing | Videos | Faster!| Donate: Link Below Right


25 April 2015

Update Late April 2015

Dear Friends,

Now I find the old bodymind thing here at home in my tiny apartment and it is dealing with bills for prescriptions, doctors and a large hospital bill for big copays! I am hoping some of y'all might be able to assist financially. AND I offer a huge thank you for those kind hearts that already have!

All this happens with the disease the body has: Congestive heart failure! Short of breath, very low strength and energy, sleep a lOT, and less sharpness of brain-mind. These don't go away, so I am told by the doctors I trust. 

Such is What Is, which due to Grace, does NOT affect the Knowing Aware-Presence which all appear on or in. Grace rocks.

If you can and the heart says yes, please go to www.theeternalstate.org and use the donate button, then fill in any amount. Or you can mail a check to my address below. (Note that the donate button sometimes only appears on a computer rather than mobile!)

As you know I hate requesting financial support but these bills have got me tight as hell for needed cash!

Thanks for any support in advance. While it is absolutely true that there is nothing wrong any more, in this magnificent Dream there are dream money challenges! Again, great thanks to you who have already helped out!

PS: Amazon has all my books so if you like to read see this link: we get a little from sales:

With all Love, and many blessings,

Charlie Hayes


Mail: 4195 W. 7th St, Apt 133, Reno NV 89503 // 1-775-342-3561


No comments: